Last Updated: June 24, 2015
When referring to 365Labs trademarks and the names of 365Labs software, products, and services, follow these 365LabsTrademark and Brand Guidelines.
365Labs Trademark & Brand Guidelines
You may use 365Labs trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to 365Labsproducts and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use 365Labslogos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of 365Labspackaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines.
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered by the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by 365Labsof your products or services.
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
Your registered publisher name and everything about your app—name, logo, description, screenshots—must be unique and free of 365Labstrademarks unless (1) you’ve secured permission from 365LabsSoftware through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re only using a 365Labstrademark (not including logos) to describe that your product is designed to work in conjunction with a 365Labsproduct or service and as long as your app logo and/or name:
- does not suggest/give the impression your app is actually published by, affiliated with or endorsed by 365Labs; and
- denotes your own unique brand so as to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation or endorsement by 365Labs.
In addition, 365Labslogos cannot be used as a source identifier for your app icon.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
You may refer to 365Labsproduct, service, and technology names on the cover of magazines and periodicals and in the title of seminars and conferences, pursuant to the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
Social Media Guidelines
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with a 365Labstrademark. In addition, 365Labslogos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with 365Labs, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you’ve secured permission from 365Labssoftware through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using a 365Labstrademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by 365Labs;
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within 365Labssoftware.
For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “365™ Community” or “365Labs Products.” However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Fans of 365™” or “Information about 365Labsproducts” as long as you do not use the 365Labs logos or otherwise suggest any affiliation with 365Labs.
For More Information
If your proposed use falls outside of these Guidelines or the Brand specific guidelines linked to above, the use is not permitted unless you seek approval from an appropriate contact within 365Labs.
If you have a question, please consult your legal counsel or your 365Labs business contact.